Posted on Friday, October 21 2016 03:25:00 AM in Moringa Recipies by ELGEE Natural
This moringa oatmeal recipe turns a comfort food into a nutrient-packed power breakfast. Whether it’s a busy weekday or lazy Sunday morning, you’ll love cozying up with a delicious bowl of this good-for-you oatmeal.
- 4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 5 cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp agave syrup, or maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp ELGEE Moringa powder
- 1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried mulberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, optional
- In a medium sauce pan, add the rolled oats, milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Cook the mixture over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until some of the milk has been absorbed and the oats have softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the moringa powder and the remaining ingredients. Stir and serve.
If you like a thinner consistency, add more milk to the oatmeal. You can refrigerate leftover oatmeal in a sealed container for up to 5 days.