Moringa Pesto with Whole Wheat Pasta
Posted on Tuesday, May 31 2016 06:51:00 AM in Moringa Recipies by ELGEE Natural
Moringa Pesto Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 Cup Dried Moringa Flakes (or 1/2 cup fresh moringa leaves if available)
- 1 Tablespoon Moringa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Graded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Cashews or Pine Nuts
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
Directions:In a blender combine all of the ingredients. Blend for 10-15 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
Fold 3/4 of the Moringa pesto sauce into your freshly cooked whole wheat pasta. Pour the remaining 1/4 Moringa pesto on top. Garnish with fresh moringa leaves if available and enjoy this mouthwatering, body energizing pasta dish.